Plan My Event
If you are looking for a position, internship or looking to work with Pink Events please go HERE. Any submissions through this form for anything other than its intended purpose are automatically deleted.

Ask Emilie Wedding Blog Coming In 2017

(Last Updated On: 03/05/2018)

Launching in 2017 is our new Wedding Blog, Ask Emilie. Here at Pink Caviar Events we get asked many questions from soon to be brides. They come from expos, clients and people who contact us online or call us on the phone because they just didn’t know who to ask.

Ask Emilie Wedding Blog

There are some amazing resources for weddings. While they cover 90% of everything you could ever want, its that remaining 10% that you want answered. That’s why starting in April 2017 we are introducing our new Blog Series “Ask Emilie”. She has been a dedicated member of the team since she joined us in 2013. She has worked through the ranks and has become one of our most trusted, adaptive and amazing wedding planners here at Pink Caviar Events.

Wedding Advice

The questions Emilie will be answering in her wedding blog will be more detailed and intimate that our regular advice blog. You are able to ask us any question you like. We have covered questions ranging from:

  • Practical On The Day Advice
  • Pet At Weddings
  • Wedding Politics
  • Seasonal Wedding Issues
  • Dress Sense
  • Cultural Balance’s
  • Budgeting Questions
  • Much more… you need only ask 😉
Wedding Blog Just Ask Emilie Wedding Planner Blogger
Emilie is here to help... just ask 🙂

We will be giving advice to couples who are getting married in Australia or Australians having a destination wedding interstate or overseas. Too many times on other advice columns or web blogs, the advice is based on UK or US wedding blogs. Their information is relevant to their traditions and customs vary slightly which can cause problems down the line. A classic example is order of wedding speeches. In Australia the Groom traditionally goes last but in the UK the best man speaks last as shown here.

Emilie’s wedding blog will be tackling the more intimate issues of the wedding industry. We will cover any topic to help give some guidance. if you have certain family conflict / politics, non-traditional gender roles at weddings, financial questions, wedding styling or stuff that only an expert would know then feel free to contact us.

Check Out Questions Already Asked

For a list of topics already covered by the Ask Emilie Wedding Blog check out the Ask Emilie main page. Here is the collection of all the blog topics that Emilie has covered to date. This way you can see if your question has already been asked or not. Don’t worry if your question seems similar we are happy to answer your question by updating an existing blog or creating a blog just for you. Check out the Ask Emilie Wedding main wedding blog page here.

Wedding Planning Advice With Stephanie

If you are looking for more general advice / video guide then check out Stephanie’s Wedding Vlog. This vlog is a fortnightly series that comes out ever Saturday morning so you can stay in bed, sit back and get professional advice from our head wedding planner. It is also published on our Facebook and Youtube channel simultaneously.

So if you are interested and have a question that you need a little help with? Fill out the form below to see how we can help on our Ask Emilie wedding blog. You can also email Emilie at askemilie@pinkcaviar.com.au and “Ask Emilie“! Alternatively you can fill out the form below.

Wedding Questions / Seeking Advice? Ask Our Wedding Planner Blog

Have your questions answered by Emilie one of our wedding planners and be featured in our monthly "Ask Emilie Wedding Blog". Any question you want answered about weddings, wedding planning, wedding styling & design, tough questions, traditions and so on. Ask Emilie today!

If you are looking for a position, internship or looking to work with Pink Events please go HERE. Any submissions through this form for anything other than its intended purpose are automatically deleted.
>