Here at Pink Caviar Events we are always on the look-out for staff across all levels ranging across a whole range of roles. Browse below to see what we have available in our job vacancies:
Currently Recruiting For:
- Casual Event Setup Assistants: We are currently looking for casual staff for the 2019 season. This will include setup and pack down of events which can include setting up tables, chairs, sashes, centrepieces etc. Must be able to work evenings and weekends. Preferable that you have access to reliable transport.
If you are interested in the above, please forward your details (including any relevant experience as well as specific availability etc) to email@example.com
Be sure to include a copy of your CV, up-to-date contact details and references should we be interested in engaging further. Please note that CV’s to any other email will be automatically deleted.
If your company wishes to work with Pink Caviar Events all information must be put forward in writing and emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No other forms of communication will be considered. To be considered with working with Pink Caviar Events you must meet the below criteria:
- Outline Of Proposal: Include a detailed outline of your company, proposal, rates and any other relevant information of how we can work together.
- Registered Australian / NZ Business: Your company must be a registered business with the Australian Business Register (ABR). The only exceptions are companies that have a cultural niche for entertainment purposes for events. EG singers, dancers and so on that are located overseas and need to come to Australia to preform.
- Working Contact Details: You must have an operational Australia phone number and email address. The email address must be specific to your website. Using generic Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo amongst others free email services will not be considered.
- Business Website: You must have a business website. Companies that only use social media profiles will not be considered. For example if your business is only on Facebook or if you are an ‘Instagram Stylist’ with no legitimate website, you will not be considered.
Promoting Through The Pink Caviar Website
We receive a lot of company’s who wish to promote though this site in one form or another. We pride ourselves on holding a high standard with regards to not just our work but other companies we work with. The only way you will be mentioned / linked from our site is if all the below criteria are met:
- We have personally worked with, used your product / service.
If you do not fall into this criteria then you will not be considered. If you wish to discuss any opportunities then please contact email@example.com
Guest Contributions – Blogs & Vlogs
On a semi regular basis we receive emails from companies / people wanting to provide either snippets, images or guest blogging that link back to their site. To be considered you must pass the following requirements if applicable:
- Image To Be Supplied: One image relevant to the product or service must be supplied for any blog, the image resolution is 1920 x 1080.
- Vlogs: If creating video content our minimum resolution is HD aka 1920 x 1080. We personally film in 4k UHD and would prefer content in this resolution.
- Content / facts must be relevant to the Australian / New Zealand market
- If writing a blog, content length must be a minimum of 1,000 words in well written English
- Links provided MUST be in relation to the subject matter
- If it is in relation to a product / service then the following is required:
- We have used you product before OR please send us a sample to review prior to consideration.
If you do not fall into the above criteria then you will not be considered. If you wish to discuss any opportunities then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org